[Sca-cooks] Some list members pictures!

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 8 22:04:49 PDT 2002

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Aaahh...now if this were only a *man* speaking...of
> course he would have to
> be blind and have not a minutes sense in his head.
> Olwen, one of the single cooks...

Olwen,

That's Quite Enough of That!!!!

You are a lively, intelligent woman, and there's no
reason you can't find yourself a good man, if that's
what you want. Deities know, the best thing to be said
about my appearance is that I don't break mirrors, and
it seems like I can't turn around without tripping
over an interesting and interested man. Just today, I
went to a pow wow- not even SCA- and met a very nice
widower- I've got his email, to chat with him when he
gets home tomorrow.

Perhaps I shall take you and 'Bella, and maybe Avraham
and we'll have a Girl's Night out.....

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,