[Sca-cooks] MY new herb garden...[long, sorry <g>]

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Jun 9 19:44:38 PDT 2002

> I've got _Brother Cadfael's Herb Garden, and I enjoy it primarily as a
> table-top, looks-cool book.  And, being a huge fan of the series, I
> enjoy the tie-ins to the specific books.

BTW, if you want more details on the garden they made for Shrewsbury (the
Abbey, not the mythical Oxford college invented by Dorothy Sayers), check
out Sylvia Landsberg's _Medieval Gardens_.

Everyone's garden's sound gorgeous. (BTW, Pollington's book
_Leechcraft..._ etc. with translations of the Lacungna and the Leech Book
of Bald is now available in the bargains section of David Brown Books
online.)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."