[Sca-cooks] crown tourney...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 9 20:54:23 PDT 2002

November.  Things will be heating up around here at my studio pretty soon.
I just today got a request to make the glass bead tokens for on-board for
the feast at the event.  We (from this studio) also make glass bead 'thank
you' tokens for the Autocrat to give out for service and I want to make sure
the head cook gets some tokens for thanks for dishwasher, servers,
crap-workers, etc.
If anyone around here wants to come down and play with sugar, marzipan,
chocolate or glass in anticipation of this event, just give me a call or
email.  It's gonna be pretty busy around here in a couple of months.
Olwen