[Sca-cooks] Olwen Dearest... pf~~~t

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 11 01:33:56 PDT 2002

ya know olwen... paybacks are a bitch...you want my ex johan????
hear he is spending the month of july sailing in the islands....
grins..

'bella, who just tipped her chair over backwards laughing at
Olwen
and wondering just who can fix her up with... mmmmmm....

inside information my ass...
{{{hugs}}}
'bella

: >Perhaps I shall take you and 'Bella, and maybe Avraham
: >and we'll have a Girl's Night out.....
: >
: >Phlip
:
: Methinks you have no need to take along the over-charged Bella
to this Night
: Out!!  I have camped with Bella.  I have inside information!!!
She is in
: *no* danger of being "without".  ....perhaps a bit misguided..
: Cripes I'm gonna regret saying that...
: Olwen
:
: