[Sca-cooks] Re:Olaf's Pennsic party was Some list members pictures!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 19:46:24 PDT 2002

...um..Bella..I also have a good recipe for children.  Give them lots of
entertaining toy and wwwaaaaayyyy tooo much answer for each question and
allow them to perfectly be childlike.  Then do your best to remember that
and go for it.  Marzipan is one of the very cool things you can actually get
children to actually get a thourogh hand wash for.
Olwen who would never do anything nasty to children e+cept if they
***really***really*** needed it.  Then I just bore them to death talking.
Olwen