[Sca-cooks] Recipe for fried avocado from Trudy's North Star

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jun 12 00:01:23 PDT 2002

Olwen commented:
> A couple of weeks ago I stopped in some store or other and found, to my
> complete surprize (and dismay), microwave pork rinds.  Come in a bag just
> like popcorn!  I bought some but as yet have not had the courage to try it.

LoL! So did I, but more like two or three months ago. Please, let me
know what you think of them.

These are pork skins right? Or the fat just below it? If so, did
they have such an item in period? If not, what did they do with the
raw material? Simply use it as a source of grease? Did they need to
smoke it then to preserve it?

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net