[Sca-cooks] Recipe for fried avocado from Trudy's North Star

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jun 12 05:01:47 PDT 2002

What about me? *I* certainly go there on a regular basis...just ask
anyone in the barony about my dirty old mind! <g>
--Maire, imagining some gastronomical -uh- playroom, involving bacon
grease and avocados, and, of course, marzipan.....[gack, now I'm
visualizing marzipan avocados.....*whimper*....make it stop,
somebody???]