[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic Potluck

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Thu Jun 13 06:13:30 PDT 2002

    If your considering the Boston area why not go a little further North &
check out the Nashua, NH area?  You are close enough to Boston to take
advantage of all the things Boston has to offer & still not have to live in
Boston (not putting down Boston but if you are not into living in cities
then you don't want to live there).  Nashua has a very fine hospital (St.
Joseph)  Earl Aelfwine is recovering there from his BMT  (Aelfwine is
supposed to go home on the 14th of June).  NH is a little cheaper to live in
than MA-no sales tax & no income tax.
Pax,
Olaf