[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Potluck

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 07:58:57 PDT 2002

The only thing I can think of as a possible reason not to do it at your camp
is, I do not recall you having a hospitality canopy in case of weather.  You
probably have tables and chairs stashed somewhere.
Apparently I am able to come no matter which day it is.  I just have to know
so I can arrange something with childrens point for their thing.
Olwen