[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Potluck

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 13 11:08:12 PDT 2002

I have a couple of thoughts on this.  I'm glad Phlip is taking point on this
to get the ball rolling.  I can't do anything about it at this point,
because I'm looking at possible surgery this summer and can't be 100% sure
I'll be there until after I see what that timetable will be like. However,
has anyone checked with the A&S coordinator about using one of the tents
this year?  They do provide a level, mapped, easy to find location, even if
central is debatable.  Even if it isn't in the printed schedule, we could
deal with that.  Having it at the SPCA camp would be convenient to us
(especially if we get the same spot again this year next door), but the mud
and lack of places to sit concern me.  It is also not the easiest place to
find, as past emails after War have shown (Where were you guys?  I wandered
around and no one knew...)  We have had 40 and 50 folks show up for this,
and I don't think either of our camps could handle that number.  If we were
at our Kingdom camp again, the central area would be better for a large
gathering such as this.  Anyone out there have a large group camp gathering
area?

Maybe we could move it to Monday, the 12th?

	That's ok with me, as long as it's not on Wednesday, we have to deal with
Midnight Madness.

	Again, thanks to Phlip for taking this on, just thought I'd put in my two
cent's worth.
Christianna