[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Potluck

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 14:12:38 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/12/02 8:08:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
phlip_u at yahoo.com writes:

> Well, the traditional day has been War Week Tuesday,
> which would be the 13th, but I had been discussing
> changing that since it always seems to conflict with
> Aethelmark Court- thought I'd see if we could conflict
> with someone else for a change ;-)Maybe we could move
> it to Monday, the 12th?

Monday the 12th IS FABULOUS for me. I am helping IronStar with rib night
Tuesday. And I think getting a bus or car to pick people up would be nice, or
maybe a small map? I had a dratted time last year trying to find the Oasisi,
and the Dance Hafla last year. Maybe cuz no one was there when they were
supposed to be? Try finding Tai Chi people at 7 in the morning...

I'll be there, and can bring some of my camping chairs if needed. Lookiing
forward to Potluck!

Finnebhir Moon Dancer
Rhiallu Ulfhednar
Vanished Woods Shire
Middle Kingdom

E18 on the Pennsic map is where we'll be camped!