[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Potluck

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Thu Jun 13 21:36:19 PDT 2002

Michelle said:
>> I am also interested.  And I promise to attend this year!  Even if
>> empty-handed.
>> Olwen
>
> Olwen!  You'd make some marzipan just for the event.

Hey, don't chase her away. I've been trying to overcome her "I haven't
got anything to bring, so I better not come" response.

That goes for everyone else on this list. We'd like you to bring a
dish, preferably a period or period-like one. However, if for various
reasons you can't, we'd rather have you there without bringing food
than have you not come. In previous years, there have been plenty
of food for everyone. So even if a few can't bring food, there should
be plenty. Also, if you can't bring food there are other things you
can bring, like paper/foam plates and cups, disposeble eating utensils,
seasonings. Beverages are also nice.

> I bet you guys'll have it after we leave.  We finally decided to go,
> but we're arriving Aug 4th and leaving the 13th.

I don't know whether that is the second or first week. If you do

have to leave before the SCA get-together, please consider at
least coming by to visit at the SPCA camp and the Blackstar camp.
Then you'll at least get to meet some of us and vice-versa.

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net