[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic Potluck

Lis liontamr at ptd.net
Fri Jun 14 08:04:28 PDT 2002

Hi Stefan! I vote for a Monday Night (the 12th) please. The later the date,
the less likely that I'll miss it (again) due to various courts, meetings,
obligations, etc...

Feel free to look me up at Children's Point, however!

Aoife,
who's been to every Pennsic they've had a cook's gathering, but never yet
made it to the party.

Stefan wrote:
That goes for everyone else on this list. We'd like you to bring a
dish, preferably a period or period-like one. However, if for various
reasons you can't, we'd rather have you there without bringing food
than have you not come. In previous years, there have been plenty
of food for everyone. So even if a few can't bring food, there should
be plenty. Also, if you can't bring food there are other things you
can bring, like paper/foam plates and cups, disposeble eating utensils,
seasonings. Beverages are also nice.