[Sca-cooks] Baronial Coronet- OT, need your help

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 14 17:55:26 PDT 2002

On 6/14/02 12:18 PM, "Philippa Alderton" <phlip_u at yahoo.com>  sat on a
tribble, which squeaked:

> This just came across EK List- since there are so many
> folk from different Kingdoms here, could you guys
> please cross-post to your Kingdom Lists, particularly
> MK?
>
> I suspect that an MK Pel/baron/ess will be very happy
> to find this.
>
> Phlip

    Posted it on the Rialto, posted it on SCA-Chirurgeons and SCA Infinite
Hearts.   Also going to have my lady look at it, since the triskele that the
Pelican is feeding almost looks to be that of Trimaris, and my lady has
contacts there.

    - Padraig o Connell

The Stupidity Gene, avidly searched for by EMT-sponsored geneticists, has
not yet been identified, although the trauma it contributes to the world
makes itself apparent when it becomes non-dormant.