[Sca-cooks] [SCA-Laurels] Fwd: In search of a fighter bisquit recipe

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Sun Jun 16 19:26:57 PDT 2002

Well..... I call them scooby snacks but essentially they are Bisquick drop
biscuits with grated cheese and crumbled cooked sausage added.  Cook at 450
degrees for 11 minutes.    They certainly disappear fast enough and one of
my Calontir buddies says these are the same, Scooby Snacks = Fighter
Biscuits.

Kristianne
Wolf Song Day Spa & Herb Shop