[Sca-cooks] [SCA-Laurels] Fwd: In search of a fighter bisquit recipe

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Jun 17 19:21:57 PDT 2002

Ya know those could be devilishly fun if they were shaped to look like a
dog biscuit or scooby snack...
"M'Lord, Me thinks that scoundrel should be taught a lesson... wouldst
thou do it for one scooby snack? Uhn uhn...uhn UHN... Two Scooby snacks
then.... Yeah yeah yeah yeah...."

Aurore Gaudin wrote:

>--
>Finally the answer to my long time question.  "What are Scooby Snacks?"  Now I have my answer.  Thank you.  Aurore

You'll note I trimmed my email....Without any darn scooby snacks...
Hmmmm I need to hold out for some next time...
Nichola