[Sca-cooks] [SCA-Laurels] Fwd: In search of a fighter bisquit recipe

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 17 21:44:08 PDT 2002

On 6/17/02 7:37 PM, "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org>  sat on a tribble,
which squeaked:

> Hmm... my brownies (the Famed Queen's Ransom Brownies) have been referred
> to as Scooby Snacks. Makes me wonder, given the number of people I know who
> insist that the kids and the dog and the Mystery Machine were really the
> cover-up for a drug ring... ;-)

    Well, my dark chocolate brownies have been made so strong that people
said they got high from the fumes from the chocolate.......

    Selene, how long do my brownies last once on the table???

    - Padraig o Connell

I doubt they would get a clue even if Blue and Steve themselves came in and
pummeled them mercilessly with a sledgehammer with Blue's pawprint stamped
on the business end.