[Sca-cooks] fish consumption

Ides Boone iboone at africamuseum.be
Tue Jun 18 07:37:28 PDT 2002

Hello, thank you very much very your information - very usefull. What I
liked is also that some of the recipees mention if is noble or a cheap
fish. In the article I am working on, we want to see if animal bones, in
my case fish remains can tell something about social status of the
people responsible for the remains. I identified bones from the castlle
"Château des comtes" in Namur (Belgium) (11th- 18th century) situated on
a rocky outcrop at the confluence of to rivers Meuse and Sambre, and
contemporaneous urban sites, situated below the outcrop.

sincerely yours, Ides