[Sca-cooks] Vidalia nionions...

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Tue Jun 18 19:35:24 PDT 2002

At 10:22 PM 6/18/2002, you wrote:
>That would be like next November, right?

End of November, December.  If it never cools down, I'll be happy too! :-)

>Have you gone on the tour yet for the "Book"?

"The Book" for those who dont' know, is "Midnight in the garden of good and
evil", which happens in Savannah and really boosted tourism around these
parts like there's no tomorrow.

I have tried to watch the movie a few times and always get bored outta my
skull, and I have yet to read the book, but I am NOT about to admit that to
anyone in Savannah, I know what's good for me ;-)

Haven't taken the tour, but I wonder if any of these places, if you can get
in at all, if they are wheelchair accessible.  <shrug>

>(actually seriously glad you are settling in and
>getting around and seeing things...)

Settled in, yes, getting around and seeing things, well, other than pink
elephants due to exhaustion, I'm not seeing much other than the
home-to-work path. :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies