[Sca-cooks] OOP I couldn't make stuff this good up....

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Jun 19 13:17:09 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/19/2002 4:00:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Aurore at hot.rr.com writes:

> Ok they must have missed this in my history books in school.  But can you
> please explain this all to me.  This happened before I was a glimmer in my
> parents' eyes.  Aurore

Most of them were the work of people attempting to unionize the migrant farm
workers. The reason being that the working conditions and hours for them were
outrageous. The one I remember best is the UFW's table grape boycott in '75,
popularized by Cesar Chavez. Try looking him up in a search engine maybe. So
I gave up grapes for a bit... maybe it helped. AND I sent nobody to jail <G>.

Corwyn

Thought for the day: There's a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental
illness."