[Sca-cooks] address..was..OT.. Vidalia nionions...

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Jun 19 14:23:17 PDT 2002

>Does this guy ~ever~ learn??  NNNOOO!!  He won't post his address to the
>_LIST_....so who does he give it to...?????
>What did you ever *do* with those marzipan capers anyway, there Muiredach???
>Olwen, ever so wicked.  So, who wants his address???

Now, Olwen, I will say this, please HEED what I say.  I do not give my
email address in public, because I do not want it passed around.  I provide
it to a few trusted friends, on the basis that they will NOT pass it onward
without asking my permission first.  I have this kind of stuff very much at
heart and it *is* the kind of stuff that friendships have been broken over.

Sorry for coming accross harshly, and in public, but I have had bad
experiences with that in the past.  Thanks for not passing my address.

As for the capers, I showed them around, and ended up eating the majority
of them :-)  Unlike you, I dont' thoroughly dislike marzipan ;-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies
mka