[Sca-cooks] About the Potluck....

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 20 13:09:09 PDT 2002

I thought i replied, but in the confusion over a very sick computer, I may
not have.  However, I do plan to be there and will try to bring Phillip,
along with my new apprentice (and possibly her sweetie, who is a marvelous
cook as well).  If there is anything we can bring, other than ourselves,
please let us know.  We do have a cart that we can use to haul stuff down
there.

Yes, it is a ways from our encampment.  And yes, since I am an old lady who
doesn't exercise as she should, I'll have a little difficulty getting back
up the hill (getting down shouldn't be a problem).  But the prospect of lots
of good food, good friends, etc. more than makes up for any inconvenience!

Kiri