[Sca-cooks] Re: About the Potluck....

Lis liontamr at ptd.net
Thu Jun 20 17:05:09 PDT 2002

Phlip you goddess, Monday the 12th at Chez SPCA sounds spiff. What Leo
doesn't want to be the center of attention on their special day?

Now we all have to learn the birthday song. My favorite verse goes something
like:
May the cities in your wake
Burn like candles on your cake!
Happy Birthday (Huah!)
Happy Birthday (Huah!)

Thanks for being the pacifistic  adult amongst us while we all look
everywhere but at the teacher. You rock.  I'll try to make it there with the
apprenti in tow so they can meet some of the cool Midrealm cooks, since my
two amazing friends and apprenti are moving to Indiana after Pennsic (wah!).
Those who want to be primed to meet them should see photos of Rowan's work
on the A&S site (Ragnar was busy cooking on his feet while Rowan was
wrestled to the table to SIT while she worked).
www.aeans.org . Click on Galleries and Sylvan Crusade. I think it's on the
second page or so.

Cheers

Aoife

Phlip wrote:
In the meantime, All Cooks of the Knowne Worlde are
invited to share a Potluck at SPCA camp on Monday,
August 12th. Camp will be open at 5 PM, we will start
serving at 6PM, and all who arrive will be welcome to
spend the evening in good conversation, with good
food, and perhaps, with an occasional visiting bard.