[Sca-cooks] Entertaining stories for Lainie

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jun 20 20:23:52 PDT 2002

At 07:07 PM 6/20/02 -0700, you wrote:
>--
>It is my considered opinion that the Drakey person needs a keeper.
>
>Æduin, who now has a keeper and is off the "Single Cooks List" and is
>resigning his position of Cabana Boy

What! Why, Margali, we can't let him get away! Who is she? Is she pretty?
Is she nice? Can she cook? And just what are her intentions toward you?

You'll have to pay merchet, you know. I think you need to re-stock the bar,
lay in a supply of suntan oil, and supply us with new cabana boys! Surely
you don't think that just one boy could ever replace you? Three, at least!
And they'd better be cute!

Da Queen of Slugs