[Sca-cooks] replacement cabana boys

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Thu Jun 20 23:38:59 PDT 2002

aeddie said:
> Sorry my friend, she's one of a kind.
>
>> >She's cute, Court Baroness, Laurel, she can cook and her intentions
>>are
>> >serious.  I've got an ad out for regional cabana boys for you.
>>
>>Sounds good... Got a spare one for me :)~  Does she have a twin
>>sister?
>>
>>Drakey

Well, perhaps both of you should look at these files in the Florilegium:
SCA-romance-msg   (33K) 10/12/01    SCA romances and meeting SOs in the SCA.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/SCA-romance-msg.html

romance-today-msg (12K)  4/13/00    Romantic ideas from period to use today.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/romance-today-msg.html

For getting, and keeping.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net