[Sca-cooks] replacement cabana boys

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 21 10:23:45 PDT 2002

Steve wrote:

> > >--
> > >She's cute, Court Baroness, Laurel, she can cook and her intentions
> >are
> > >serious.  I've got an ad out for regional cabana boys for you.

She's Baroness Mary Taran of Glastonbury, OL.  Costumer, illuminator,
cook. She just moved back to Caid.  They met at my house and BAM!  First
she was sewing for him.  Then they giggled over cookbooks all night.
There there were these LONG fittings. She's older than Aeddie but that
doesn't seem to bother anybody.  Her teenaged daughter Kat thinks the
world of him too.  <sigh> I'm not losing a protege, I'm gaining a Laurel.

No single sisters.  She does have one brother who has had some tangential
involvement in the SCA, he used to game with some of the Calafians.  Our
baby Laurel seemed to remember him.  I'm not sure he's Randy's "type"
though.  Will keep looking.  [Does your dream man have to be Jewish?  Who
lights the shabbos candles anyway?]

The present romance was unexpected enough to rate an appearance in
Stefan's Romance file.  Maybe I'll start writing it, finishing with the
proposal and wedding -- whenever that happens.  My living room seems to be
Romance Central these days -- maybe it will work for me and Jared once we
have all the minions moved out!  <!!!>

Getting a room, Selene, Caid