[Sca-cooks] replacement cabana boys

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Fri Jun 21 12:10:02 PDT 2002

After reading the single men's ads, and some of the single women's
comments - here's another for you all.
Rolly-poly mid-40's female looking for male companionship.  Must be
willing to put up with burst's of enthusiasm when a new project is
getting started or is in the germ-idea stage.  Have been working on
cultivating a postive attitude toward all-things in life.  Caveat:  Must
be willing to live in Iowa for the next 3 - 5 years as my parents are
ailing, and I want to be close-by as in no-more than 2-3-hour driving
distance when they take their turns for the worse.

Everyone keep posting pictures - I love what I'm seeing and getting
plenty of ideas for the Royal Luncheon I will be providing the second
weekend in July at our event.

Thank you for the suggestions for the herbs.  I bought some inexpensive
muslin last night and will be making up small gather bags for the herbs
as the local wally-world only had one dented(battered) herb tin left.
I will try to embroider the names of the herbs within the bags on them.

Kateryn de Develyn