[Sca-cooks] oxford symposium of food

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 13:52:18 PDT 2002

Wow!

The other day, my favorite used cookbook vendor called
me to say that she had several of the syllabi for the
Oxford Symposium of Food.  Specifically, 1981, 1983,
1984, 1985, 1988 & 1989.  They are wonderful.  But
there are quite a few articles in the 1981 syllabus
that are written in French and not translated.  I am
wondering if there is anyone out there who could
translate these for me?  Thanks!

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.