[Sca-cooks] Fun food

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jun 21 15:41:55 PDT 2002

At 06:21 PM 6/21/02 EDT, you wrote:
>--
>In a message dated 6/14/02 1:22:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
>olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
>

>> BTW, anyone every tried the CHOCOLATE whipped cream in a can???  One taste
>> and my first reaction was "this would be great with se."  Folks agreed
>> e+cept my daughter who wanted nothing to do with the conversation.
>> Olwen
>>

>Yes and yes.... Very fun food in a can.

WHAT!? I must have missed that post!

Oooh-boy, one of teh best brownie stories involves some chocolate whipped
cream. You used to be able to get chocolate cool whip too. And yes Olwen,
tell your daughter it is great with that too, and if parents didn't like
sex, they wouldn't be parents!

Kids today! Can't laugh at themselves. So we gotta laugh for them!

'Lainie
-only problem with the chocolate whipped cream- harder to get out of
bedding;-)