[Sca-cooks] replacement cabana boys

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 00:20:07 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/22/02 3:07:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> Misha! I thought you had gone to invade Ansteorra! Or did the mighty armies
> of teh Black Star repel you? (There are some who might say they are pretty
> repellent all right- especially if the gambesons haven't been washed for
> awhile- they'd make you lose your lunch*)
>
> *OFC. neener.
>
> 'Lainie

At 7:30something today we (Misha and his clan which contains of the Motherly
One and the One-who-is-quite-old) shall board the big metallic bird to sail
on to Ansteorra. Then at 9something, we shall land and then make our march
from there!! Going first from the town called Dallas. Then to Teague. Then on
to Corpus Christi (Where yours truely was conceived and born) and then to San
Antonio and finally, we will march onto Austin, the beloved town of THL
Stefan Le Rous!! Muhahaha!

Misha
Hmm....now where did I put my cowboy hat........