[Sca-cooks] replacement cabana boys

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Sat Jun 22 03:47:01 PDT 2002

> No single sisters.  She does have one brother who has had some tangential
> involvement in the SCA, he used to game with some of the Calafians.  Our
> baby Laurel seemed to remember him.  I'm not sure he's Randy's "type"
> though.  Will keep looking.  [Does your dream man have to be Jewish?  Who
> lights the shabbos candles anyway?]

I abandoned the requirement for a Jewish partner when I gave up on the idea
of having children of my own blood by natural means. (Sorry, just CAN'T do
that.) Besides which, I'm thoroughly non-religious most of the time, and
have NEVER been Shomer Shabbos.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)