[Sca-cooks] On oldie, but a goodie...enjoy!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Jun 22 17:10:08 PDT 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>At 05:35 PM 6/22/02 -0500, you wrote:
>  >IDON"T WANT TO KNOW!!!!!  Aurore
>
>Not to worry, Aurore- he's talking about a brand of cutlery, similar range
>and quality as the Henckel knives. It's just much funnier to talk about
>one's ten-inch Dick and one's ten-inch Henckel...

What happened was that I was in culinary school and had an instructor
who had laid down one of his knives (and in kitchens with so many
knives it is customary to identify them by make and size, as in,
8-inch Sabatier, etc., in this case a 10-inch chef's knife by F. Dick
& Co.), and someone had taken it, moved it, or otherwise caused it to
be absent from its expected place.

This led to a pretty prolonged session of the chef going around,
calling out, "Who's got my 10-inch Dick?"

<snickers from a bevy of 18-year-old wimmens...>

"Has anybody seen my Dick? It's a ten-incher! You can't miss it!"

<more snickers>

"Hey! I'm talkin' to you! I want a ten-inch Dick in my hand right now!!!"

etc., etc.

Adamantius, who is now down to only one ten-inch Dick, but still the
proud owner of an eight-inch stiff boner Dick...

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER