[Sca-cooks] Back on the Ferret thread, me and my babies.

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Sun Jun 23 17:40:05 PDT 2002

She's CUTE!!!!!!  Aurore
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Gunter
  To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 7:33 PM
  Subject: [Sca-cooks] Back on the Ferret thread, me and my babies.

  I was making waffles this morning and my little girl,
  Tinker, insisted on helping. She often sits on my
  shoulder and supervises my cooking, or she runs around
  on the counter checking the ingredients.

  Selene thought it was so adorable she had to take some
  pictures of us.

  Here is the link:

  http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/miladyblade/lst?.dir=/Ferrets&.src=ph&.view=t

  Have fun.