[Sca-cooks] FW: Baker Wanted

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jun 23 23:38:10 PDT 2002

At 02:10 AM 6/24/02 EDT, you wrote:
>--
>

>> Forward from SCA-Bakers list. Anyone in Alaska want a job?
>> Aoife
>>
>  The real question is WHO would want to work in Cordova?  There's no SCA!!

YET. :-D)

You have no vision, dahling! Alaska is a very large state! Look at all that
room for tournaments! You could have HUGE muckin' wars! Cover the state in
cuskynoles! Marzipan! Gingerbrede! Think of the potential!

>Angustias
>Who lives in Oertha (Alaska)

'Lainie
Who lives in AnTir (Oregon, Washington, Northern Idaho, British Columbia,
Alberta, part of Saskatchewan, Yukon, Northwest Territories, And Because
two subjects recently planted the banner there, Antarctica.)