[Sca-cooks] Get Fuzzy, Left-wing Cats, and Scrummy Food (OOP)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jun 24 05:58:00 PDT 2002

At 04:53 PM 6/24/02 +1000, you wrote:

>>I seem to remember that the bait was... Vienna sausage? or lunchmeat?
>>forget now. It was something really repellent...
>
>Bologna... past it's use-by date... If I remember hard.

RIght-o! If was curling up!

>>Mandatory Detention? Is this anything like our 'Three Strikes' thing?
>
>No.  Mandatory detention of refugees seeking asylum, usually in nasty,
>hot, outback conditions...

Ah. Now I remember seeing something about that on CNN.

Such a worthy thing to protest about. Last protest I was involved in
involved several Queens and signs insisting that we be given proper
thrones! (BTW- the library opens this winter, we WILL be getting our
honorary plaque- AND- I got in the mail the other day a letter from teh
Foundation saying that a shelf has been bought in my honor to thank me for
my efforts during my reign, so there will be a shelf that says 'Queen
Carmen Slugana' on it! Woo-Hoo!)

>>>ps... I brought my first culinary blowtorch on saturday... So Kewl
>:)~
>>
>>Oooh... fire... pretty...
>
>Haven't set myself on fire yet, but I'm trying hard...
>
>Drakey.

Don't try- I'm sure it will come when the time is right!. :-D)

'Lainie
-going back to bed.