[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2052

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 10:53:10 PDT 2002

Ladies, this one scares me.  Good thing he's young.

Reminds me though of a "MaxFact" my daughter was telling us yesterday.  She
was trying to convince us that chicken farmers (commercial) burn the beaks
off the chickens they keep in their tiny little cages that they cann't move
around so that they can't peck the workers.  We laughed ourselves silly.
She was also trying for the 'did you hear that Bill Gates died.  yup.  had a
heart attack.'  That one was not even close on the list of believable
MaxFacts (Morningstar's first name is Maxine, goes by Max and has an
unbounded sense of imagination that we lovingly and laughingly refer to as
MaxFacts).
Olwen