[Sca-cooks] Fun food

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 12:42:40 PDT 2002

> >In a message dated 6/14/02 1:22:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
> >olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
> >
> >> BTW, anyone every tried the CHOCOLATE whipped cream in a can???  One
>taste
> >> and my first reaction was "this would be great with se."  Folks agreed
> >> e+cept my daughter who wanted nothing to do with the conversation.
> >> Olwen
> >
> >Yes and yes.... Very fun food in a can.
>
>WHAT!? I must have missed that post!
>
>Oooh-boy, one of teh best brownie stories involves some chocolate whipped
>cream. You used to be able to get chocolate cool whip too. And yes Olwen,
>tell your daughter it is great with that too, and if parents didn't like
>sex, they wouldn't be parents!
>
>Kids today! Can't laugh at themselves. So we gotta laugh for them!
>
>'Lainie
>-only problem with the chocolate whipped cream- harder to get out of
>bedding;-)

We were dyin laughing yesterday at my daughter!  She and Hans went to the
grocer yesterday to buy stuff to grill for supper.  Being dessert freaks
(I'm not) they called Alainne to talk about what to bring back with them for
dessert.  Much discussion ensued, Hans wanting to bring Angel Food cake and
cherries, Alainnes saying no, no cherries, Morningstar finally took control
of the thing settling on popcicles that are filled with icecream.  Having
never seen these things before, I sat facinated as my daughter popped off
the tip (another story of food by osmosis) and promptly sucked out half the
icecream in one intense pull.  As (yup~those) visions leaped into my
minds-eye visual screen, and I was just about on the floor along with my two
friends who apparently both had the same visuals.  We then agreed not to
bring it up again because it was just as weird as all that.
Morningstar is 20, she's allowed.  We are in House Blackstar.  We are all
allowed (and a little teched' too).
Olwen