[Sca-cooks] replacement cabana boys

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jun 24 13:16:47 PDT 2002

At 07:56 PM 6/24/02 +0000, you wrote:

>>At 02:57 AM 6/22/02 EDT, you wrote:
>>
>> >Misha
>> >Clan of the Single Male Cooks
>>
>>Misha! I thought you had gone to invade Ansteorra! Or did the mighty armies
>>of teh Black Star repel you? (There are some who might say they are pretty
>>repellent all right- especially if the gambesons haven't been washed for
>>awhile- they'd make you lose your lunch*)
>>
>>*OFC. neener.
>>
>>'Lainie
>
>Blackstar?  House Blackstar? Smelly?? Oh.  That's just Morningstar, the
>unbathed.
>Olwen, not proud mom.

Tsk tsk... Olwen, I said _Black_Star_, not Blackstar. The thing on the arms
of Ansteorra? Bet it had something to do with oil...

Blackstar could be pretty repellent, I'd think. Put a cleaver in Chirart's
hands and tell him to look mad. I wouldn't just be repelled, I'd run for it!

'Lainie
-safely esconced in An Tir