[Sca-cooks] Finding things in odd places(oop)

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:45:01 PDT 2002

Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:

Of course, if you want to send a second batch to MD, I'd love some
too...just let me know what you'd like in exchange.  I have a large quantity
of blade mace at the moment, and there might be some other herbs and spices
(sumac comes to mind) that I could share....

Kiri

   Kiri
        I'd be more then happy to send you some as well......
  all I'll need is some place to send it.
       As to the sharing of herbs and spices,I will leave that
  to your judgement after you have tried the fudge.I am open to
  most any spices and herbs as I am still fairly new and not fully
  familiar with all the goodies used for period foods.

      Aethelwulf