[Sca-cooks] Back on the Ferret thread, me and my babies.

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 09:09:14 PDT 2002

>That is too cute! So that's what you look like Gunthar.....
>Not bad either! he he
>
>Finnebhir Moon Dancer

Um..thanks. Actually I was horrified at the pictures. I
look like some fat, hairy, SCA Count. I absolutely despise
pictures of me. I look MUCH better in the mirror.

I don't know if anyone checked the other albums Selene has
listed but there are some wonderful pictures from all over.
And some nice shots of her for those of you that have never
seen "Mah Woman!".

There's also a great picture of me with both ferrets as they
"help" me tape up a sword.

Thank you for the nice compliment, though.

Gunthar