[Sca-cooks] peanuts in RC

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Tue Jun 25 18:10:52 PDT 2002

Bear explained:

> Oh shades of misspent youth, we used to do this in Mobile in 1966.  You
take a bottle of RC cola, tear open a pack of peanuts (vending machine
pack), and coiling your thumb and forefinger around the lip of the bottle
for a funnel, you pour the peanuts into the coal.  It fizzes up real neat.
Then you drink your cola and crunch up your peanuts right out of the bottle.
<

   " I was Country when country wasn't cool . . . ."   Reba McIntire (?)
Haven't done it in a long time myself,   but I never did appreciate eating
those MoonPies with it.

Caointiarn  { flashing back to another life in Pembroke GA, 1975}