[Sca-cooks] maxfacts

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue Jun 25 22:03:38 PDT 2002

I had this done to a cat once before I had any idea what it entailed.  I
will never, never, never do it again!  It an appallingly painful thing to
the animal who needs to walk on those feet, and therefore risks infection
(spent $200 more curing the infection).  I'll get clawable furniture first!
I'm sure there is some what we could get Martha Stewart to make it all the
rage.

Regina