[Sca-cooks] 'Siege Cook-off at Potrero War (Caid)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 26 07:51:46 PDT 2002

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!
I'm already booked for the World Science Fiction Convention in San Jose that
weekend, bought the tickets a year ago, or  I would be SO up for this
otherwise.  Well, I'll have to send my protege' to defend the household record.
[You listening, AEddie?]

Do it again in May?  Maybe at Great Western War?  I collect cast iron and
Caithness has the good stuff.  Certainly I collect swagger! <grin>

In related news:  I've challenged Baron Jamal [Caid's current hot cooking
Laurel] to an Iron Chef competition at Sciences Day, August 3 at Cal Tech.
"Kitchen Eric" will be set up in the courtyard, the theme ingredient is Garlic,
the judge-ships will be determined by raffle to pay for ingredients and benefit
Caid's kingdom arts & sciences office.

Dame Selene Colfox, OP
Iron Chef Altavia I
selene at earthlink.net