[Sca-cooks] Periodic Table [humor]

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 10:30:31 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/26/2002 11:30:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> The Periodic Table of Condiments [that occasionally go bad]
>  http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/humrmisc/condimmnt1.htm

65
Honey
8 months

I don't know about the rest of it, but SFAIK honey has no expiration date.
But I often benefit from friends or sometimes strangers who think the honey's
gone bad because of all those "nasty" crystals <EG>

They've taken honey out of Egyptian tombs and Viking shipwrecks fergoshsakes
and could tell what it was...

Corwyn

Thought for the day: There's a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental
illness."