[Sca-cooks] Not so funny mishap

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jun 27 10:07:38 PDT 2002

I am back for a few moments, before returning to
bed...

Am back from the Doctor... the good news is no
surgery and it will heal... may take weeks.

I tore the tendon at the top of the knee. That's
the most serious part of the injury now; also
pulled some of the other muscles.

I will only be doing e-mail very off and on until
I can stand to sit and let leg bend. Otherwise
I just can't stand to do it. Maybe we will figure
out how to do it on the laptop with that modem...
ah well it's summer what can one say...

The best news is that my trip west to Alaska is still
a go.

Thanks for all the kind messages---

Johnnae llyn Lewis