[Sca-cooks] comfort foods and age

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jun 28 07:29:09 PDT 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>At 08:42 AM 6/28/02 -0400, you wrote:
>>Drakey wrote:
>>>  You forgot Peanut Butter and Vegemite :)~
>>
>>Or as we used to say in about grade 3 (age 7 or so), and think it was
>>hilarious...
>>
>>(those with delicate sensibilities please avert your eyes now)
>
>Ok- I snipped it! (and all the men winced!)
>
>I just have to say- this post got the highest rating to date from EFN's
>Spam-o-Meter. Take a look at this:
>
>Spam-Status: No, hits=-4.4 required=5.0 tests=IN_REP_TO version=2.20
>
>KEWL! Keep it up!
>
>'Lainie

Do you mean all my posts about 10-inch Dicks and, just a moment ago,
frozen penises have been measured by a Spam-o-Meter, and you didn't
TELL us??? (And they say size doesn't matter...)

Is there some kind of world intentionally-accidental-obscenity record
we could try for? Just the thing for my resume!

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER