[Sca-cooks] OOP-vacation restaurants...

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sun Jun 30 11:02:49 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/26/02 4:19:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sjk3 at admin.is.cornell.edu writes:

>      A good idea... I'm going to be in Richmond, VA for a couple of days
> next week, then heading to Dallas.  Celebrating the big 5 - 0, so I should
> be going out at least once, but I could use some suggestions.
>
> Sandra Kisner
> sjk3 at cornell.edu

Ah! Welcome to the home of Misha and the Barony of Caer Mear! Hope your
vacation is good! If you're in the West End of Henrico County, you may wanna
go to Zorba's (Greek), or India K'Raja (Indian), Yen Ching (Chinese), Red Hot
and Blue (BBQ), or Olive Garden (Italian) All of these are located on Broad
Street. Lotsa good food.

Misha
Who is under the Rock with a heat pad on his back from lifting those
suitcases all week.