[Sca-cooks] Antarctica-

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 30 11:58:34 PDT 2002

This message is in MIME format.
--

Ok, Olwen, I suppose some explaination is in order.  I will send a photo of
Santa and myself to prove my point!

Christianna Claus

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:30:50 +0000 Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
wrote:

>  But I betcha teh North Pole is ours!

> > (And Santa too!)

> > 'Lainie

>Ok, I just had to jump in here, Trimaris has Antartica as far as I know,

>and

>Santa is MINE!

>Christianna

>aka Mrs. Claus

OKOK...I asked my old Baron about the whole planting flags in Antarctia

thing and, yes, Bright Hills did it too about 8 years ago.  The person took

a flag and was going to plant it with his Arms and photograph it and Web it

but the government powers that be said no cuz if they did it, everyone would

want to do it!  Temur couldn't recall the person's name right off, but it

was when he was first as Baron.

As for Santa, well, let me just say this...in mundania they call me by a

nickname, Sam, and for years close friends called me SammyClaus...

Sorry Christianna, you can be all the Mrs. you want, but you aint no Mrs. to

me.

Olwen

http://www.hotmail.com

Sca-cooks at ansteorra.org

[ santaD&C.jpg of type image/pjpeg deleted ]