[Sca-cooks] Re: Maire's Fantasy retreat

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jun 30 13:28:37 PDT 2002

At 02:51 PM 6/30/02 -0500, Stefan wrote:
>'Lainie declared:
>> Puck's here! Kewl! Maybe if I can get Mr. Picky out of the refrigerator
>> long enough I'll drag him over to hear Puck tell stories...
>
>You keep Mr. Picky in the refrigerator?

No, but his dad complains that they don't need A/C- he knows Stephen's butt
and the back of his head because that's all you see of him- the front
always facing into the frig...

>Are you going to let him out when he's 18?

I dunno- you know what Mark Twain said about teenagers, don't you? When
they're twelve, you put 'em in a barrel and feed 'em through a bung hole.
When they turn 16, you seal up the bung hole... tempting- it really is
tempting...

'Lainie