[Sca-cooks] Frozen penis

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 30 15:44:08 PDT 2002

>Brighid ni Chiarain asked:
>>Get your minds out of the gutter!  You, in the back, stop that
>>snickering!  This is a serious culinary question.
>>
>>I don't remember seeing period recipes for penis,
>>though there are recipes for nearly every other part of edible
>>mammals.
>

>The mentions of this recipe don't say whether it is period or not, but
>you might look in this file in the FOOD-MEAT section of the
>Florilegium:
>
>organ-meats-msg   (72K)  2/11/02    Period cooking of organ meats.
>
>http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/organ-meats-msg.html
>--
>THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of

Ya know, I read the first part of this then decided what was on my screen
was about all it was gonna say, so I deleted it and went on to the ne+t,
then realized it was really _from_ Stefan and *had* to come back to see if
there wasnt' any little remark about what *I* may do...
...ouuuouuuuouuuuoooo...your getting a reputation in my little book there
boy...~
Olwen